Jix Blanket in Steele
- This original Jix pattern is truly a timeless AND a fabulous area rug! Handloomed in a simple, but elevated, smooth cutpile of organic striated yarns that mimic a Tibetan-like look & feel. Depending on the nap direction, Jix Blanket can illuminate a slight silky shine -or- a deeper stria accent. A characteristic of it's artisinal handmade appeal.
- : NOTE: Every Jix Collection can share & swap colorways throughout all the different Jix patterns. No upcharge.
- Colorway: Steele - a blended stria of light & medium deep blues
- Construction: Handloomed Jaquards
- Fiber Content: Natural Wool + 15% Viscose
- Rug Sizes Available: Made to custom size/shape
- Broadloom: 15' Wide
- Add-Ons Available: Fiberseal & Rug Pads
Contact us for cleaning information.
Need to Customize?
Our niche is to make specifying rugs easy & convenient for designers. You can request colorway changes when placing your rug order at no upcharge. We make it easy to switch out & use your favorite J. Leigh colorway(s) when a perfect accent color is needed in a rug.