Silky Tilt in Satin Vixenite
- Silky Tilt is an organic 'Tibetan' feel pattern very similar to Silky Borrengo. Except woven with more raised silky cutpile accents in stain-resistant performance fibers and a contrasting wool field. An original design that is never the same rug twice.
- Colorway: Satin Vixenite
- Fiber Content: Stain-Resistant Allure Silk Nylon + Wool
- Quality: Handknotted 6.6 Kilim
- Custom: Accent color changes are allowed at no upcharge. Inquire with your Design Account Rep for details.
- Rug Sizes Available : Made to custom size/shape
- Lead time: 12 to 15 weeks
- Add-Ons Available: Fiberseal + Rug Pads
Need to Customize?
Our niche is to make specifying rugs easy & convenient for designers. You can request colorway changes when placing your rug order at no upcharge. We make it easy to switch out & use your favorite J. Leigh colorway(s) when a perfect accent color is needed in a rug.